Please consider donating the following supplies to help ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients.
Medical Grade Supplies
- Surgical Gowns
- Masks with Shields
- N95 Masks
- Sani-Cloth, or similar, Germicidal Wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Household wipes
Donations can be dropped off at the screening tent outside Goodwin Community Health, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. The address is 311 Route 108 in Somersworth.
You can make a big difference to a fellow Seacoast neighbor by donating even a “small” item on our Wish List, which you can see below. From gift cards to diapers, any in-kind donation you are able to give goes to a community member in need. Thank you in advance on behalf of our clients.
Making the Donation
To donate items, please bring them to the Family Center window in Families First’s lobby during regular business hours.
Our storage space is very limited, so we generally cannot accept items (such as clothing) that are not on this list. If you would like to donate an item that is not on this list, please contact us first to make sure we are able to use and store it. If you have clothing to donate, please consider contacting The Fabulous Find, Operation Blessing, Salvation Army, or Goodwill.
Contact: Lisa Zhe at (603) 422-8208, ext. 3311
What We Need
Our staff work directly with clients to discern their needs and provide assistance, but only with your help. Gift cards allow us to meet our clients’ personal needs and remove barriers to living a healthy life. (Please keep the activation receipts with all gift cards.)
- $10 gas cards, to get to medical appointments
- $25 grocery cards, for food and formula
- $20 Wal-Mart cards (sample uses: diapers, or offsetting the cost of a car seat)
- $25 Amazon cards, for necessities for people with limited transportation
- $10 pharmacy cards, for medications or prenatal vitamins
- Phone cards to schedule appointments with medical specialists
- Gift cards for haircuts, movies, restaurants or other family experiences
For Babies and Children
- Diapers and pullups
- Home blood-pressure cuffs
- Insulin cooling cases (purchase here for a discount and delivery to Families First)
For People Experiencing Homelessness
- Nonperishable food items
- Can openers
- Camping supplies (cooking, tents, etc.)
- Socks (compression)
- Heavy winter gloves
- Boots/heavy shoes
- Automatic blood pressure cuffs
- Ice packs/cooler cases
- Toiletries (mainly shampoo, deodorant, body wash)
- Glue sticks
- Construction paper