Your personal investment in Families First helps us meet the health and family needs of our Seacoast neighbors. We are proud to provide compassionate and affordable medical, dental, behavioral health and family services to our community regardless of their ability to pay. The need for access to care continues. Families First’s services are vital in keeping our community healthy and engaged. Thank you for your support.
Questions? Please contact Joann Neumann, Development Director, at (603) 422-8208, ext. 3144.
- Online: Make a secure, tax-deductible donation online now.
- Via check by mail: Families First, Attn: Development, 100 Campus Drive, Suite 12, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- By phone: Call Paula Place at (603) 422-8208, ext. 3132 to give using your Mastercard or Visa.
Set Up a Recurring Donation
Giving monthly is the most efficient and cost-effective way to support Families First. You can change or cancel your monthly gift at any time. Set up your monthly gift now!
Make a Planned Gift
Making a charitable bequest is an easy way to transfer assets – cash, securities, real estate, life insurance and retirement plans – to ensure a lasting future for Families First and our clients. For information about our Healthy Tomorrows Legacy Society, contact Joann Neumann at (603) 422-8208, ext. 3144.
Honor or Remember Others
It’s easy to give a gift that gives back to those in need by donating in honor of someone special in your life or in memory of someone you miss.
Engage Your Employer
There are several ways you can engage your company to join you in supporting Families First:
• Employer Match: Matching gifts from your employer will multiply your gift’s impact. Ask your company if they participate in a gift-matching program.
• Corporate Sponsorship: Ask your company to sponsor an event. More info.
• Community Partnerships: Get your coworkers involved by holding a fundraiser, donation drive, jeans day or other activity. For more information, contact Elizabeth Clemence at (603) 516-2555.
We recommend buying local first, but when you choose to shop online, you can support us by using AmazonSmile. Simply name Goodwin Community Health as your charitable organization, and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase price.
- Donate items from our Wish List of client needs.
- Volunteer your time and skills.
- Submit your artwork to be considered for the Artists of the Seacoast calendar.
Families First is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our legal name is Greater Seacoast Community Health, and our Tax ID number is 02-0304203 . Your gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.