Families First in Seabrook
Families First’s medical office in Seabrook will be temporarily closed through the spring of 2019. We apologize for the inconvenience to our Seabrook patients.
WHERE TO GET MEDICAL CARE
While our Seabrook office is closed:
- For an appointment, call 603-422-8208 (press 1).
- You are welcome to visit our medical van – no appointment needed. Click for schedule.
Other Services Offered in Seabrook
- Grandparent Recharge is a new group held on the first Monday of each month at Seacoast Youth Services in Seabrook. For more information call 603-422-8208 (ext. 315).
- Home visiting: for information, parenting support and help connecting with resources – offered in your home or other convenient location, call 603-422-8208 ext. 115.
- An insurance enrollment counselor is available to work with you on Mondays from noon – 4p.m. to figure out which health insurance coverage you may be eligible for. Contact our enrollment counselors at 603-422-8208 (press 8) for your appointment.
Our Seabrook Office is located at 146 Lafayette Road, Seabrook in the Rockingham Community Action building (RCA).
From points north:
- Follow Route 1 South into Seabrook. The RCA building is approximately 1/2 mile south of Home Depot Plaza on the left.
From points west:
- Take Route 101 East to Route 1 South into Seabrook. The RCA building is approximately 1/2 mile south of Home Depot Plaza on the left.