Families First in Seabrook
Families First has brought primary care to Seabrook! Our new satellite office, at 146 Lafayette Road, is accepting new patients and also provides a convenient option for Seabrook residents who have been our patients in Portsmouth.
Call for an appointment: (603) 766-2626
ABOUT OUR SEABROOK SITE
- Families First is not an urgent-care facility. However, after you become a Families First patient, you will have the option to schedule appointments in advance, call for a same-day appointment, or drop in and be seen on a first-come, first-served basis – at either our Portsmouth or Seabrook location.
- Anyone may become a Families First patient.
- We offer discounts (based on income) to uninsured and underinsured people. We accept Medicaid (NH and Maine), Medicare and most private insurance. At this time, we do not accept MassHealth. Health insurance accepted. More insurance info.
- We offer parenting classes, such as Active Parenting, Tuesdays, March 6 – April 10, 6-7:30 p.m. More info
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8:30 to 5:00
- Fridays: 8:30 to 4:30
- Established patients are welcome to call for a same-day or advance appointment, or to walk in. Walk-ins are first-come, first-served; call ahead to reduce wait time and to check on availability in late afternoons.
ACCESS TO MANY SERVICES
We offer these services on-site in Seabrook:
- Primary care for children and adults (doctor or nurse practitioner)
- Care coordination, including benefits eligibility screenings and enrollment
- Insurance enrollment
- Dental care (to be offered on a van outside the RCA building, beginning summer 2017)
Seabrook patients can also use these services at Families First in Portsmouth:
- dental care
- substance abuse treatment
- access to affordable medication
- prenatal care
- additional parent and family programs
- nutrition education and counseling
Seabrook Health Care Providers
Four of our primary care providers from Portsmouth each spend one day per week at the Seabrook office, so their patients have the option of scheduling an appointment at whichever office is more convenient. They are:
- Eric Samuel, MD, family physician
- Ruth James, MD, family physician
- Kimberly O’Mahoney, APRN, FNP-BC, family nurse practitioner
- Katy Sullivan, FNP-C, family nurse practitioner
Karen Walton is the care coordinator at our Seabrook office. She is available to assist with paperwork, problem-solving, applying for health insurance (Medicaid or Marketplace) and finding resources. You can reach her at (603) 766-2626, ext. 293.
Also available in Seabrook
- Home visiting (call 603-422-8208 ext. 314)
- Parent and family programs (currently at Seabrook Elementary School)
Our Seabrook Office is located at 146 Lafayette Road, Seabrook in the Rockingham Community Action building (RCA).
From points north:
- Follow Route 1 South into Seabrook. The RCA building is approximately 1/2 mile south of Home Depot Plaza on the left.
From points west:
- Take Route 101 East to Route 1 South into Seabrook. The RCA building is approximately 1/2 mile south of Home Depot Plaza on the left.