Families First in Seabrook
Families First’s medical office in Seabrook will be temporarily closed during the summer of 2018, due to the need to bring more providers to our Portsmouth offices. We apologize for the inconvenience to our Seabrook patients.
WHERE TO GET MEDICAL CARE THIS SUMMER
While our Seabrook office is closed:
- We will try to assist with transportation to our Portsmouth office. If you need transportation, please mention this when you make an appointment at Families First in Portsmouth and one of our care coordinators will get back to you to try to help. For an appointment, call 603-422-8208 (press 1).
- You are welcome to visit our medical van – no appointment needed. Click for schedule. https://www.familiesfirstseacoast.org/health-care/mobile-health-care/#schedule
Other Services Offered in Seabrook
- Seabrook Parent Recharge is for parents and children (birth through 6 years old) Please join us on Thursday mornings at 10:00 in the Head Start Space (at 146 Lafayette Road) through August 16.
- Home visiting (call 603-422-8208 ext. 314)
- An insurance enrollment counselor is available to work with you on Mondays from noon – 4p.m. (next available Monday, Sept. 10) to figure out which health insurance coverage you may be eligible for. Contact Elaine at 603-422-8208 (press 8) for your appointment.
Our Seabrook Office is located at 146 Lafayette Road, Seabrook in the Rockingham Community Action building (RCA).
From points north:
- Follow Route 1 South into Seabrook. The RCA building is approximately 1/2 mile south of Home Depot Plaza on the left.
From points west:
- Take Route 101 East to Route 1 South into Seabrook. The RCA building is approximately 1/2 mile south of Home Depot Plaza on the left.