Could you use some support, encouragement, or help finding ways to meet your family’s needs? Our home visitors help strengthen families in New Hampshire by providing individualized support, education, and links to resources. Home visitors will go to the family’s home to identify needs, help them access services, and offer strategies to reduce stress and improve family life. They also provide support and education about infant, child and adolescent development to help parents have a deeper understanding of their children’s needs.
Our home visitors can help you …
- meet your family’s basic needs (housing, transportation, utilities, food, etc.)
- build a better relationship with your children
- advocate for your children and your family
- navigate school, insurance and medical systems
- get the support you need when you are pregnant or have a newborn
- parent a child who has a chronic illness (see Partners in Health)
See if home visiting is right for you
If you are interested in home visiting for your family, please contact Georgie Clark today, at (603) 422-8208, ext. 314.