- This event has passed.
Parenting Journey (Somersworth) (FULL!)
Thursday, Jan 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Thursday, happening 12 times
This class is FULL. Please click the green “add me to wait list” link below, and/or click here to learn about the next Parenting Journey series, being offered in Spring 2020 in Portsmouth.
Parenting Journey is a 12-week course with hands-on activities and guided discussions that will help you develop knowledge and skills that support you as a parent and role model. All parents and caregivers of children of all ages are welcome. This class will help you identify what you’re repeating from your childhood and what you want to change in your own parenting journey.
- Become more confident and optimistic in your parenting
- Learn to tackle everyday stressors and challenging situations
- Identify your strengths and identify what kind of parent you want to be
- Gain respect and build trust with your children
- Increase your ability to nurture yourself and your children
- Build community and increase your support network
- Learn about local resources available to you
Facilitated by Patrice Baker, M.Ed., and Jo Ann Clement.