- This event has passed.
Postponed: Somersworth Co-Parenting Group
Thursday, May 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree (NO child care available for this group)
Due to a schedule conflict, this group will begin June 21.
Rebecca Buell Lavoie, CFM from Olive Branch Mediation leads a guided support group for parents looking for support around co-parenting. PLEASE NOTE: There is NO child care available for this group. If you require child care, please see if there is room in the Portsmouth group (see calendar for dates).
The group will cover these topics:
* information about how parental conflict impacts children
* how to choose children over conflict
* communication protocols and tools for successful co-parenting including Nonviolent Communication principles
* tools for dealing with a difficult co-parent
* co-parenting through changing phases of life and on special occasions
There will not be child care available for this group at this time. But please DO sign up so we are able to gauge the number of participants. Advance signup is required.