Parenting Journey (online)
Wednesday, Sep 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020
Parenting Journey is a 12-week program with activities and guided discussions to help parents learn more about themselves, their relationships, and the resources they need to effectively parent their children.
In a warm and nurturing environment, parents are supported and encouraged to care for themselves and each other as they gain insights about the ways that past experiences can influence current parenting behaviors.
- Identify your strengths
- Clarify parenting values and goals
- Gain respect and build trust with your children
- Become more confident and optimistic
- Increase your ability to nurture yourself and your children
- Build a network of support
After you register, you will receive info on how to participate in the program via Zoom. You will also receive a gift card to purchase a dinner for yourself during the program.