- This event has passed.
Tuesday, Nov 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until Tuesday, Dec 7, 2021
This three-week series is for parents, grandparents and caregivers of children of all ages. We will discuss and practice the concepts and strategies outlined by Dr. Dan Siegel and Dr. Tina Payne Bryson in their book No- Drama Discipline.
- understand how kids’ brains work and what happens when we “flip our lids”
- discuss and practice effective communication strategies
- support social emotional development in our kids
- explore ideas for addressing challenging behaviors (without yelling)
- strengthen our connections with our kids and why this matters
**Please Note** This series is tentatively scheduled to be offered in-person in Portsmouth, but changing COVID-19 safety guidelines could change this plan, and it may be offered virtually instead. We will stay in touch with everyone who signs up to confirm the location, and we appreciate your input on what works best for you. The program is free and free childcare is provided if it meets in-person. Advance sign-up is required, and participants are encouraged to attend all three sessions.