- This event has passed.
Co-Parenting Support Group
Wednesday, April 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Rebecca Buell Lavoie, CFM from Olive Branch Mediation leads a guided support group for parents looking for support around co-parenting. The group will cover these topics:
* information about how parental conflict impacts children
* how to choose children over conflict
* communication protocols and tools for successful co-parenting including Nonviolent Communication principles
* tools for dealing with a difficult co-parent
* co-parenting through changing phases of life and on special occasions
Advance signup is required.
The Co-Parenting Support Group will take a break in June-August, and be back in September.