- This event has passed.
Co-Parenting Support Group
Wednesday, Jun 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This group is taking a hiatus for the summer. We will meet again starting September 12.
Rebecca Buell Lavoie, CFM from Olive Branch Mediation leads a guided support group for parents looking for support around co-parenting. The group will cover these topics:
* information about how parental conflict impacts children
* how to choose children over conflict
* communication protocols and tools for successful co-parenting including Nonviolent Communication principles
* tools for dealing with a difficult co-parent
* co-parenting through changing phases of life and on special occasions
The group meets on the second Wednesday each month starting in September. Advance signup is required.