Explore our annual reports, newsletters and other publications to learn more about Families First.
- For recent annual reports, newsletters, our Community Benefits Plan and other info, please scroll down.
- For program brochures, posters, rack cards, etc., to display at your organization, visit our Request Materials page.
Fact Sheet (financial and service statistics, history and list of Families First services)
We offer e-newsletters with info about Families First’s programs, health and family tips and more. You can read some sample issues below, or subscribe.
ARTISTS OF THE SEACOAST CALENDAR
Featuring works by 13 local artists, this calendar raises funds to support Families First’s programs. More info
COMMUNITY BENEFITS PLAN
The State of New Hampshire requires all healthcare charitable trusts to submit an annual plan detailing how they assess the needs of their communities and how they will meet those needs during the coming year. See most recent Community Benefits report.
ECONOMIC IMPACT REPORT
“The Economic Impact of Families First Health and Support Center,” a report by CapitalLink based on 2014 data, found that Families First:
- Saved the health care system $6.1 million
- Stimulated nearly $9 million worth of economic activity (direct and non-direct)
- Generated $1.2 million of tax revenue (direct and non-direct)