Volunteers make a difference at Families First Health and Support Center in so many ways. Ongoing opportunities are described below. To learn about our most current needs, please subscribe to our "Volunteer Alert" email list or visit the United Way's Volunteer Action Center.
Opportunities for volunteers at Families First include:
- Assisting the Families First children's services staff in providing child care while parents are in parenting groups or medical appointments. If you have music, art, storytelling or other talents, this is a great place to share them with kids.
- Donating professional health care services such as physician, dentist, nurse or dental hygiene services. Qualified professionals, please click here to learn more about our health care services, then call Terri Burdick at 603-422-8208 ext. 133 to discuss volunteer opportunities.
- Sharing technical, writing or other office skills.
- Helping with large mailing projects.
- Helping out at our bimonthly senior luncheons.
- What else would you like to do? Make us an offer!
To find out more about getting involved at Families First, e-mail Nancy Casko, or call her at (603) 422-8208 ext. 126.