Hours of Operation
- Telephones/front office: Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00 & Saturday 7:30am-noon (Exceptions: Wednesdays noon-1:30 & holiday weekends).
- Primary Care appointments:
7:40am - 5:20pm
7:40am - 5:20pm
8:40am - 6:20pm
8:40am - 5:40pm
7:40am - 5:00pm
7:40am - 11:20pm
- Same-day medical appointments (current patients only) offered Monday-Saturday, beginning 7:40am. Call ahead to reduce wait time. First-come, first-served basis.
- Prenatal appointments: Tuesday & Friday mornings.
- After hours: Call the main number (603-422-8208, press "1") and you will hear instructions on how to speak with a nurse. Prenatal Patients: On weekdays, call the above number. Nights and weekends, call 603-431-6011. When to use Families First, local urgent care centers, or the ER?
- Telephones/front office: Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00 (except Wednesdays noon-1:30)
- Appointments scheduled: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00. Earlier, later, and Saturday appointments, are often available.
- Walk-in appointments (current patients only) One Friday morning each month. Call for dates.
- Same-day dental hygiene appointments (current patients only) Every Friday. Call Friday morning to make your appointment for that day.
- Telephones/front office: Monday - Friday, 8:30-12:30, and some afternoons.
- Programs: Schedule varies – usually every weekday morning and some weekday evenings. Current program schedule
Mobile Health Care (for people experiencing homelessness)
The mobile health care team visits many different sites at varying times. See the days & times here.
Need help when the team is not in your area? Call the main number (603-422-8208, press "1") anytime - day, night or weekend.
Families First will leave a message on our main number (603) 422-8208 if the entire agency is closed.
Family Center Program Cancelations
Sometimes Family Center programs are canceled even if the Health/Dental Centers is open. Call (603) 422-8208 and press “2” to find out. Whenever Portsmouth schools are canceled, ALL Family Center programs (including programs held in other towns) are canceled. Morning programs are always canceled when schools are closed or delayed in the town where the program was scheduled to be held.