YOUR COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Families First Health & Support Center is a leader in integrated care, offering high-quality health care, dental care and parent and family programs, all in one location. Families First's services are for everyone -- infants to seniors, single people and families, insured or uninsured, all income levels.
- Believe in the New Big Blue! Big Blue, one of the health care vans Families First uses to bring services to homeless people, doesn't have much time left on the road. Please visit NewBigBlue.org to watch two of the patients who have been helped tell their story, make a donation, and see what you can do to help this campaign go viral! Thank you.
- Confused about your health insurance choices? Trained staff from Families First will be at the Portsmouth Public Library at the following times to answer questions about and/or to help people enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace: December 9, 5-6:30 p.m., and December 16, 5-6:30 p.m. Or, call 603-422-8208 ext. 188, or click here for other resources.
- Spinning Generosity: For a week in December, LizFit is offering spinning classes to benefit local nonprofits, including Families First. More info
- Coming Up for Families: Family Holiday Traditions ... Setting the Stage for Good Holiday Behavior ... plus weekly postpartum group, playgroups, Parent Recharge, Family Fun Night. Details...
- Coming Up for Seniors: Senior Luncheons (12/10 and 12/19) ... Details...