Parent and Family Programs
The Family Center at Families First offers a variety of programs to help strengthen families. Offered year-round, these programs include:
• parenting classes and groups
• playgroups & other family programs
• home visiting
• Reservations are required to make sure a spot in child care is available and saved for your child. This may be done in person at the Family Center window; by calling (603) 422-8208, ext. 2; or when signing up online for a parenting class or parent group.
• For child care during a medical or dental appointment, please let the receptionist know that you need an appointment during a time when child care is available (Tuesday through Friday, 9-12). Then, follow instructions above to reserve your child's spot.
• Advance notice is needed if you can’t keep your reservation or will be late! (Parents who break a reservation without calling may have limitations placed on their ability to make future reservations.)
• Child care is normally for children ages birth through 12. Exceptions may be made for children over 12; please call 603-422-8208 ext. 2 to discuss.
All parent and family programs are free unless otherwise noted. For those programs that do have a fee, please note:
•Fees are never charged to Families First Health Center patients or to families who have a home visitor.
• If your family is not able to pay the fee, please call ahead to ask that your fee be reduced.
•For Toddler, Terrific Twos and Preschool Playtime: Fees do not have to be paid in advance.