At Families First we make it easy to use our services! Our Children’s Program is here to take care of your children while you are attending a parenting class or have an onsite appointment with a home visitor, or at the Health or Dental Center. Our trained staff and volunteers provide child care in our safe and friendly Children’s Room, which has multiple play stations and an attached, enclosed playground.
How to Reserve Your Child’s Spot
- For child care during a Families First appointment (health, dental, home visiting or insurance enrollment): Please let the receptionist know that you need an appointment during a time when child care is available (Tuesday through Friday, 9-12, and Thursday 9-2). Then, call (603) 422-8208 ext. 2 or sign up online to reserve your child’s spot.
- For child care during a parenting class or parent group: Reservations are required to make sure a spot in child care is available and saved for your child during parenting classes and groups. This may be done in person at the Family Center window; by calling (603) 422-8208 ext. 2; or when signing up online for a parenting class or group.
Things You Should Know
- Child care hours are Tuesday-Friday from 9 a.m. to noon, Thursdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and during evening programming Tuesday-Thursday 5:30- 8 p.m.
- If you can’t keep your reservation or will be late, please call us as soon as you know, because another child may be waiting for a spot. (Parents who break a reservation without calling may have limitations placed on their ability to make future reservations.)
- Child care is normally for children ages birth through 12. Exceptions may be made for children over 12; please call (603) 422-8208, ext. 2 to discuss.